- 3/7 “Analyzing population data in Semantic Typology” presentation and discussion by Juergen Bohnemeyer & Derry Moore
- 3/14 Professionalism talk: “Being an Academic” by Juergen Bohnemeyer *
- 3/21 SPRING BREAK
- 3/28 CANCELLED (Juergen away for conference)
- 4/4 Visiting scholar Nadine Grimm will present her current research on Gyeli (a Bantu language of Cameroon)
- 4/11 TBA
- 4/18 TBA
- 4/25 “Assessing within-language variation in motion event descriptions — a computational approach” by visiting scholar Guillermo Montero Melis
- 5/2 TBA
*Juergen’s dry-run talk for the Max Planck Workshop on Information Structure in Head-Marking Languages has been moved to the Departmental Colloquium slot. See Department Calendar for more details.
Visiting scholar Wilson Silva will present on Desano evidentials in April. Date TBA.